Ryno Productions Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dead forums for Ryno Productions

3 posters

Genocide Route

Ryno
    Ryno
    Owner

Genocide Route Empty Genocide Route

Post by Ryno Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:11 am

Since people have been asking about a Genocide run for Underfell, and I'll answer some questions that you may have about it.

Q: Are you going to do one?
    A: No.  The main reason is because I don't want two separate versions of the series.  I would rather keep it like how it is: neutral/pacifist route.

Q: What's Chara like?
    A: They're the same as in Undertale.  I felt as though Chara would've lost all their symbolism and purpose if I made them an angel.

Q: If the Pacifist route has an enemy counter, does that mean that the Genocide is like the Pacifist?
    A: The counter for the Pacifist route in Underfell is a spare counter.  If the spare counter is fulfilled, then the area mostly turns back to normal.  If you're doing a Genocide route, then the spare counter eventually turns into a kill counter.

Q: What would the Sans battle be like?
    A: Sans would be happy about you understanding a Kill or Be Killed world and the battle would commence (you one shot him on the first turn btw).

Q: Can you go through the game with Flowey on a Genocide route?
    A: Yes.  But why would you want to?  You can easily kill him in the beginning, that weak and defenseless flower.

If you have any more questions about the Genocide route, ask me.
    BezMemow
    BezMemow
    New User

Genocide Route Empty Re: Genocide Route

Post by BezMemow Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:04 pm

It's not the genocide route question but i dont know where to put this question/suggestion in...
    I would like that mettaton be actually normal (sprite). I would like to see what are the plans for the mettaton sprite, history or battle.
    So... i wait that ryno answers it :]
    Ryno
    Ryno
    Owner

Post by Ryno Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 pm

BezMemow wrote:It's not the genocide route question but i dont know where to put this question/suggestion in...
    I would like that mettaton be actually normal (sprite). I would like to see what are the plans for the mettaton sprite, history or battle.
    So... i wait that ryno answers it :]

Genocide Route Tumblr_nx60ls1fZt1uinfx5o6_500
    Chibi
    Chibi
    Site Moderator

Post by Chibi Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:37 pm

k

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm